Thursday, October 30, 2014

DJ Dream Caravan Club Country Update





I haven't posted much on here recently. I haven't been around. This is basically because I have spent the better part of the last year trying to source an affordable copy of the Teen Wolf soundtrack, to play at the Lost Map & Irregular Owl Movements Hallowe'en party, happening in Edinburgh tonight.

Although I have failed in this apparently simple goal, I did manage to get the Gremlins soundtrack quite cheap, and also a Laura Branigan 7", so you should definitely come along if you want to hear those (as well as a load of other DJs, and live sets from Tuff Love, Archie Bronson Outfit, Our Ladies of Sorrow, Operator, Insect Heroes, River Of Slime, and CARBS).

Aside from the '80s cheese, I'll also be heading down the cold wave/italo/booty bass route, going hard into a world of darkness. Please join me.

Info & Tickets.
Facebook event.


No comments:

Post a Comment