Thursday, September 8, 2011

Lower Underdogs






I wrote this guitar thingy in Bournemouth, just before moving to Scotland, and recorded it on my camera. I found it the other day and thought it was quite nice, so I worked it out again. I tried to record it properly on my computer, but my left index finger is still a bit tender from my nearly cutting it off with some scissors a few weeks ago, so it came out a bit rubbish. Anyway, as part of my ongoing plan to guff up the internet, and in light of the current absence of any finished (nearly!), properly recorded Hardsparrow music, I took the worst of three takes and made this lazy video this afternoon. You should really hear this track backwards, it's much better.

Oh, you can download the track off the Hardsparrow Soundcloud too: http://soundcloud.com/hardsparrow

No comments:

Post a Comment